Monday, September 3, 2018

Movie Review: Miss Granny

My highschool friend invited me to watch Miss Granny last August 24, 2018, Friday in SM Megamall. At first, I was hesitant because I am not fond of Sarah G and James Reid. Since my friend really likes James Reid, I wanted to support her. On the other hand, I research it through web and found out that the original was a korean movie. This motivates me more to watch the movie since I am one of those K dramas enthusiast.

This is my over-all rating for the movie

Rate:

Screenplay and dialogues: 3/5
Acting: 4/5
Direction: 4/5
The climax: 4/5
Ending: 3/5
Overall Story: 4/5
Cinematography: 3/5

I wasn't expecting too much from the movie since I am not into romanticity (well I thought at first that it is another filipino romatic movie) yet I really enjoyed it especially how Sarah G. portrayed the role of a granny. Aside from being funny, she moves me especially when she give her blood to save her grandson. I remember my mom , definitely you too if you'll watch, on how willingness they are  to sacrifice just for the sake of their children. If you'd ask me now, I will definitely recommend this movie.

1 comment: